Re: Local Area Network Access

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Thanks for the tip I'll look into that. I've been reading the MSDN developer site and I think that the WNet functions in the windows api may be what I need. I just need to determine how to access those functions using euphoria and how to write a .ew file to get to those functions. However, I will definitely look at the PLIST first since it might already do what I am hoping for. As I said in my first post, this is as much about learning if not more. And being able to learn how to access the windows api will help me to become a better programmer. I've been diving into the win32lib code to see how its done, it is just such a huge file it will take some time. Am I correct in assuming that win32lib is working its magic :) by interfacing with the different dll's that it includes? Again thanks for the support.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu