Re: Euphoria on ARM (and other processors)

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
rkdavis said...

thanks, that got me a bit further. i now have an eui and an euc that seem to be running ok although i have found a bit more assembler by the looks of it in be_task.c.

gcc -c -w -DEUNIX -DELINUX -DERUNTIME -fsigned-char -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -DESIMPLE_MALLOC -DELINUX be_task.c -o/home/zipitdev/euphoria/source/build/libobj/back/be_task.o be_task.c: In function 'task_create': be_task.c:962: error: unknown register name '%esp' in 'asm' make[1]: * [/home/zipitdev/euphoria/source/build/libobj/back/be_task.o] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/zipitdev/euphoria/source' make: * [library] Error 2

but i'm getting further :) and i'll see if i can use eui for the translation stage.

Like I said, 4.0 removed the assembly code in be_task.c

I am not sure what the level of pthreads support in uClib is, so I don't know if you gain anything by tring to port the 4.0 be_task.c to 3.1.1

If you are trying to port 4.0 to ARM then your version of 4.0 is too old and you should get a newer source. But unless pthreads works on uClib, you still won't get tasks to run.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu