Re: Where's Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ChrisB said...

Its gone a bit quiet on the dev front. Particularly noticeable is the lack of Jeremy's posting - last one was 3 or 4 weeks ago. (down from in some cases several a day)

Yeah, I appologize for that. It's the result of 2 things:

1. Starting in September I started working on my private pilots license very hot and heavy. I averaged flying a little more than 1 hour every single day until November 8th, when I past my final test and was issued a private license. This was in addition to work, family and all my normal responsibilities.
  2. Starting in mid October, at work we began a major update (one of the largest ever) of the main software product that I am responsible for. It was targeted for a Christmas beta release but it will be released on Monday.

So... the short story is I've been incredibly busy.

ChrisB said...

Is everything ok? Is there a new 'official' beta coming soon. I see Derek's still submitting to svn, but I was a little concerned that Jeremy may have been losing interest in euphoria.

Yes, everything is OK. The beta has suffered a few times due to each of the core devs taking leave of abscense for RL however, this is probably the longest smile.

ChrisB said...

PS - Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas!

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu