Re: Kolibri OS and Euphoria

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Igor, have you tested the latest Kolibri, DosBox, and other new requirements with Euv4 code?

I ask because i had a non-catastrophic loss of files with winxp again, meaning the drives were trashed on 4 machines, but i had backups of the files.

I *must* get the data away from windoze, especially after reading http://support.microsoft.com/kb/330174 where they guess and want you to debug the problem of lost data for them. They go on "try this, and if it doesn't work, try this, if that doesn't work, try this....", but there's no fixes for these problems. It's amazing that microsoft can say if you use a raid system, have a drive over 64gigs, or push a lot of files around, you can expect data losses.

I consider a file server that's not windoze based, but that does not solve the problem that i have 12 computers running winxp that will need to push the same number of files around, and still lose them.

So Igor, , or anyone using Kolibri or another dos32 system (dos7 from win95b?), how is Euv 4 on it?

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu