Re: EuCOM 2.08 + WinXP Pro SP3

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Rad said...

Everything worked fine including IDE, untill I executed my main project which uses EuCom 2.08 for accessing third party ActiveX controls.

Now, the ActiveX control (present in c:\windows\system32 folder) Regiatration process fails with 0 (zero) as return code, which was working before the reinstall.

I tried using regsvr32 for registering same controls and they Displayed "DllRegiterServer in [control-name] succeeded" message. Also, my application setup installer program also deosn't generate any error while registering these controls.

Sorry, haven't had enough time lately for euphoria. I'm not sure why this would happen. Try adding com_err_out(1) to your program to see if there is some additional information output to the console when you try to create the object. I suspect that there's something this object is doing that SP3 has shut down.

Have you asked the source of the ActiveX object about potential SP3 issues?

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu