Re: Eu website

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jeremy said...
useless said...

or anything else prohibited on this site.

Prohibited!? Where did you get that idea? Who said it is prohibited? If you have one of these great video tutorials that is prohibited, please let me know a few things:

1. Who told you it was prohibited?
  2. When did they tell you it was prohibited?
  3. Where is your tutorial so we can put it in the wiki?

You are making things up and it doesn't help anything. If you are speaking of allowing everyone to go willy nilly and enter any junk HTML they wish, yes, we do prohibit that, we strive for consistency and usability of the website, not to make a mess of everything. Sure, creole has a bug here or there, but we can fix that! Who want's to edit a whole range of HTML mess generated by hundreds of different people? Everyone does it differently, everyone uses a different tool to edit the HTML, etc...

Also, please show me where you are greatly prohibited in expressing yourself in an acceptable manner by creole? What document do you want to post that cannot be done in Creole. I want exact examples, not a hypothetical ghost document.

Jeremy

LOL:

http://imagebin.org/61283

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu