Life

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I’m a malfunctioning human being May be from the moment I was being built molecule by molecule in my mothers biological manufacturing system May be because of a bad design or a error could of happened at the development stage Or may be it happened after I was born Possibly because of the drugs I have taken in my life Or may be its because of the programming I have received or what we all call learning What ever the reason I’m a defected biological machine or human being depending on the way You look at it

I’m a machine made from many thousands of different smaller machines And these machines are made from molecules and molecules are made From atoms and atoms are made from maths

My mind is very disappointed with these results Learning how things work has all ways been At the heart of me from the very beginning I remember taking my toys to bits to Try to understand the fundamental components That makes them work what I learn was electronics Where the driving force behind the toys So I learned about motors batteries lights transistors Resistors etc

Has I progressed in the search of the understanding Of how things worked I learned about computer programming I started out by just making simple games and progressed From there now four years later and at the age of twenty three I have come two the conclusion that the driving force behind all Matter is maths and this is because a computer only does maths Functions like addition etc and yet the computer can simulate electronics Speech 3d environments object recognition speech recognition molecules atoms Weather patens

In my learning I came across the binary system a very powerful system Combined with Boolean algebra can create anything. It was my work with the binary System that lead me to discover a computer could generate images of me and every living Thing that could ever exists without having to no a single thing about anything. I find this amazing and it has a strong influence over me it leads me to believe The universe is made from maths and so is everything in it. a computer can create all computer program all 3d models all electronic circuits all films and so much more

Why am I here What do you want from me Why cant I have the things I want or need Do I not deserve it Why do I want to understand every thing Why do I only want the facts about life Why cant I improve my life Because something doesn’t want you to When will I be free properly never Why cant I be free Why cant I create my own world to live in why do I have to live in a world created by someone else When will all the answers come Relax the answers are coming When was this all created How many times have I been alive before Will I ever have a life I can call my own Will I ever have a life where I can be happy Was I born to die Why must every thing around me die Why was I born When will I die I don’t want to die Why do I dream Why can I walk Why can I talk Why can I see Why can I hear Why can I taste Why can I smell Why can I feel Why can I touch Why do I sleep Why do I eat or drink Why do I have to be here Why are we all living in one place and not in different places Why do I like sex with women

Awaken your mind and soul to see the world for what it really is You have been living in a dream world created by self and lived in by self Why must time only go forward and not backward Life’s a lie your not alive no more then a piece of wood is alive You think every thing around you is real but its not It’s a projection of one self onto the surroundings You have been here for all of time its self You are the devil trapped in a prison made from nothing With no way out or any hope of being free trapped into Death do us part by witch time there be nothing left for you Amazing isn’t it to think you was once the most powerful thing Ever to be alive now reduce to a nothingness existents By the mighty god him self

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu