Re: new word?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
useless said...

Yes, i reported both of those. And Jeremy sent me the source that the html and such is built from, and those were NOT corrected in it.

Is there yet another separate editing going on, making what i am doing for the 2nd time useless?

Kat, what I sent to you can easily be merged into the real files w/o issue and w/o loosing anyones edits, with almost zero human interaction. You are not doing anything wrong, just keep at it fixing what you find in your files.

If you fix a word mistake saying "Hello, Wrld, How are you doing?" and someone else fixes it but decides on changing the string totally, "Hey, What's up world?!", then when a merge takes place, the software says "Hey, there is conflict. It was changed in two locations, here are the two options.... Which one do you want?" A human then decides. It's no big deal, really.

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu