Re: new word?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
DerekParnell said...
useless said...

Yes, i reported both of those. And Jeremy sent me the source that the html and such is built from, and those were NOT corrected in it.

Is there yet another separate editing going on, making what i am doing for the 2nd time useless?

Kat,
I had made the corrections to the docs. I didn't know that anyone else was working on it and certainly didn't expect someone to be doing fixes without using the SVN respository.

I've actually created a spelling checker tool for the project. It's not quite ready for release yet but it works fairly well - it found dozens of spelling mistakes.

Jeremy sent me the source files yesterday, i worked on those. If you want what i have done so far, it's at

http://designerthinking.com/temp/eudocs.rar

Four comments:

New task.e extending the multitasking proitives of Euphoria

[00:17] <useless-afk> is this correct syntax? :
[00:17] <useless-afk> crash("sequence:vslice(): colno should be a valid index on the %d-th element, but was %d", {i,colno})

[00:42] <useless-afk> euphoria.txt and refman_2.txt have the following: FuncA funcA ; FuncE funcE and i dunno which is correct

[22:46] <useless-afk> wtf is "category of finite sets quotiented by equality of cradinal."
[22:47] * useless-afk deltes the entire line

useless,
and sorry for doing it all wrong again.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu