Re: Constructive criticism

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
DerekParnell said...

Please bear with me because I may be misunderstanding you.

Yes, you are, in almost every point I make, but I am sorry I am tired. There seem to be people who got what I refer to and what I have in mind, perhaps someone other can explain.

DerekParnell said...

You do not seem to want to improve Euphoria nor do you seem to want to use Euphoria, so (and this is not a rhetorical question) why are you here? What exactly is it that you want?

Well then ask yourself: Why should I waste my time here criticising the parts of the documentation I mind in detail? Maybe because I want them to be improved? Maybe because I do want to help? Does that make any sense to you? It does to me.

But OK, you all love section 2.3 and I have no valid points whatsoever, so go ahead and keep it. I still think it's a dumper and misleading on purpose.

Now to the other points: In contrast to you, I treat you as a competent guy. So I assume you already know the problems in your stack implementation and the problems of COW in EU and the problems of EU's implementation.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu