Re: 64bit support

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Christopher said...
Critic said...

I don't know if there are comercial products that use Euphoria.

I have developed a few commercial products with EU over the past 8 or so years. Cloak was developed by EU and then acquired by Avanquest a few years. My latest project Nexus Radio is also written in EU.

C Bouzy

Though I haven't directly made money on it yet, some of the code I've produced at work are being used by Norway's biggest oil company - *and* the company I'm working for (one of the biggest - if not the biggest - contractors within the oil industry). I've done quite some promotional works in both companies, and that's because I see some benefits in the language.

Thanks to the Win32Lib library, Euphoria gives me the power *I* need, and the simplicity in which the language is formed gives me something I can easily grasp. That does not ofcourse mean that Euphoria isn't powerful - I think it is.... IMHO...

By the way, the H in 'IMHO' means 'humble', something that I (IMHO) do not think you've presented yourself as being, Critic. I don't see the point in arguing a case by stepping on toes. I do appreciate the feedback you're giving, Critic, but can you please use a tone that won't be interpided as agressive and insulting? Be constructive..

Also, making a statement backing it up with 'IMHO' doesn't seem to be very constructive; "IMHO, all other languages suck, Euphoria is king. Ofcourse, I don't have anything to back it up with as I haven't tried them out..." Don't seem very constructive, right? Oh, and if you didn't get the phun; my "all other languages suck" was just a dumb example of how statements without real backup just seems lame.

My two cents, anyway.

Kenneth / ZNorQ

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu