Re: Euphoria vs. other programming languages

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Critic said...

I must admit that I like being harsh. But I did not start the personal attacks.

I'm sorry that you like being harsh; that must be lonely sometimes. Also, I'm sorry that you think that there have been personal attacks here. I'm having trouble seeing those, but then I'm quite old.

Critic said...

Anyway, I have two points: The first one is to critize the quoted parts of the documentation. I am almost offended by some parts of EU's documentation. smile

My second point is to discuss EU, in particular compare it with Lua and Python.

So let me get this straight, you write a lot of critical remarks, most of which are not constructive critism (IMHO) because you want to critize. Ok, I guess you succeeded in that aim. Well done.

You also wish to discuss comparisions between EU, Lua, and Python. Ok, I suspect that that topic of discussion will be a potentially huge one, so you have only just begun it here.

Is the ultimate purpose for your interest here to improve EU or to convince people away from EU? If it is to improve it, then welcome and I hope you can add some material efforts to that goal, because we are very short staffed. If you wish to talk people out of using EU then you have begun your argumements in a poorer manner than I think is needed for that.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu