Re: wxTaskBarIcon help

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
mattlewis said...

Ok, the problem is that the regex is looking for an open paren immediately after the name. The functions and procedures have a space before the paren, and the variables, of course, don't have parenthesis at all.

I think the export generation should look at wxeud.e (which is what the makefile does), since it provides a double check, and ensures that everything that it wants to see is actually exported. Omitting an export 'silently' fails until wxEuphoria tries to use it, while exporting something that hasn't been compiled causes a linker error. From makefile.wat:

grep -hP "=\s+wx_define_c_" wxeud.e | sed -re "s/.*\"(.*)\".*/EXPORT \1=_\1/" > wat_dll\exports.lbc 
The first regex finds the lines, and the second one generates the line in exports.lbc. Sheesh, just install gnuwin32 already. tongue

Cool. I kept seeing you mention grep/sed for generating exports, but I never knew what that was all about. I'll install GnuWin32. It's probably for the best anyway. I'm sick of trying to "figure it out" with the Windows utilities like type and find. getlost

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu