Re: [Win32Lib] wrap Media control?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
mattlewis said...
DanM said...

I actually did think of looking into wmp.ew, and had found
IWMPControls3_p_currentPositionTimecode,
but that just REPORTS the current position, there's nothing I saw that would allow SETTING it, I think.
There are a lot of interesting things like fast forward & backward, tho. I'll keep looking.

Actually, that's a read/write property: Controls.currentPositionTimecode. So you should be able to set it as well.

Thanks, good to know!

mattlewis said...

Also, you might try putting a trace(3) in win32lib, to see where it gets (you'll probably also need to put with trace in there).

Matt

Even though it "fails" just after/during(?) Win32Lib include, it's hard to imagine how the problem could be inside Win32Lib, when other pgms based on it run ok. It seems (to me) more likely that it never even does the include at all, for some reason. I'll make it try to wait before the include, I was just to lazy to type a few lines of code instead of using VOID from Win32Lib, jeeze!

Dan

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu