Re: [Win32Lib] wrap Media control?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
DanM said...

Well, I do need the Media control to be a child of another window, hope the control isn't inherently limited to top level window in wxEuphoria?

No, just that I don't think that you could create a control (of any type) using wxEuphoria and make its parent a Win32Lib window.

DanM said...

Any 'hints' as to how the dll might be utilized from within Win32Lib?

It's going to need to be wrapped with EuCOM, which comes with a tool to help out with this.

DanM said...

It's kinda "six-of-one, or half-a-dozen-of-another" as to which I would need more help with, "porting" my Win32Lib code over to wxEuphoria, or attempting to bring Media control over from the dll to Win32Lib. I'm guessing harder to bring the control over to Win32Lib.

wxEuphoria is somewhat similar to Win32Lib in how it's used. Names of things are slightly different, but at least basic things like creating widgets and setting up event handlers are very similar.

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu