Re: Thank You DanM from Selgor

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
DanM said...
Selgor said...

Hello DanM,

Wstyles.exw is beaut.

And Colors equally great.

Thank You for your time and help.

I hope some day to know as much

as you and DonCole seem to know about

this Euphoria.

Poser .....

Do you know how to change the blue title bar from blue to another colour ??

Just curious.

Again,

thanks,

cheers,

Selgor

Glad you liked Wstyles.exw and the Colors in RunDemos Selgor smile

Regarding changing the color of a title bar, I did look in Win32Lib docs, RunDemos, and googled it, and couldn't find any way to do itdoesn't mean there isn't any, just that I couldn't find any. Maybe someone else can.

You can change the color for ALL active windows, using the SetSysColors() API in user32.dll.

If you wish to change the appareance of a single window, I would create a raw message handler for the WM_NCPAINT message.

Therein, the device context to draw the border onto is the full window DC, which you get by calling getDC({id,DC_OPT_WINDOW}).

First call the default processing for the message. It will perform all kinds of stuff we'd rather not emulate, like drwaing the border according to window style.

On return, determine a point in the title bar that has the standard window color ( (border_width+1, border_height+1) seems a good bet), and perform a floodFill(the_DC,x_start,y_start,{-1,colorValue(your_color))

. Then free the DC and return {kReturnNow}.

Sorry not to be more specific, but gotta run.

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu