Re: ANSWER to Icon in Title Bar & Thanks CChris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Selgor said...

Hi,

In Win32 Lib there is a programme

called Wstyles.exw.

Solves the problem for me.

Gives X exit and icon.

That is all I wanted.

I will use this code from this Wstyles.exw and not my original posted code Maybe help for others ?? .

Thank you CChris for your trouble.

cheers ,

Selgor

Hi Selgor,

That Wstyles.exw was my demo, glad it was helpful! smile

I wonder if you found it via "RunDemos.exw", which shows all the demos in tabbed folders?

In it, the demos are mostly listed under the date they were created for release with versions of Win32Lib, and there is provision to add any description for each of them you might like. You can also make additional, more categorical, folders, and move or copy any desired demos to those new folders (for convenience in locating them in the future). It lets you run the demos from inside it (by double clicking), and lets you view the code in any demo by right clicking. I think the current version opens the Euphoria Editor, which I don't like to use, but you can change the default editor to whichever you want, in the following line:

vTextViewer = "C:\\Program Files\\Windows NT\\Accessories\\ed.bat". 

I should have made a way to select the viewing editor, but never did.

Dan

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu