Re: Private constants in Eu 4.0

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Roland,

I installed a version of Eu 4 a few weeks back, and ran IDE. It crashed as you have shown. Since I wrote FList.ew for Judith to put into her IDE, i tried to crack why it was happening. I couldn't find any justification for it.

I can't try it again because I dropped my laptop over Christmas and not only wrecked the HDD but also the laptop itself, so I lost everything that was on it and have had to rely on backups. But the relevant thing is that I don't have Eu 4 any more and I can't find a nice easy was to install it again now. Someone had a simple installation file or bunch of files, but who, I don't know. It would be good if there as a simple way of installing the current version of Eu 4 and then I would look into this bug. I'm just a simpleton who writes Euphoria but I don't compile code for a PC - I write code for other devices as a job.

the bug appears to be a failing in the logical operators and_bits() and or_bits(), in which case there is nothing I CAN do! I left it on th egrounds that Eu 4 was in alpha and I guessed if there was such a bug it would be found.

Andy Drummond

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu