Re: wxEuphoria 0.12.1 Released

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
SDPringle said...

I suggest you try to keep your library compatible with 4.0 without breaking compatability with 3.1 so you know where the errors come from. Once you have it working with 3.1 you can test with 4.0. If you are getting a machine exception you likely need to include my dep package from the archive and follow the install instructions there.

Matt's supposedly working on a 4.0-compatible library. Once 4.0 goes "official" I'll work on it, too.

achury said...

In general everything runs well on WinXP and EU4.0, I found some small faults:

wxeud.e some procedures uses "label" as variable name, this is a reserved word on Eu4.0, so simply renaming as "label2" this problem is solved.

/demo/wrapped.exw: On procedure main you define files as integer (line 61), line 65 crash when dir returns -1 (no "wx?*.cpp" file present).

Missing file tbar_xpm.e called from /demo/xpm_demo, tree_list_demo.exw and toolbar_notebook_grid

Missing file and xpm_icons.e called from /demo/wizard.e

Missing file hash.e called from mult_makedoc.exw

Lame. Like Matt said, putting together a release is the second-least-favorable aspect of maintaining a project. Writing documentation is first. getlost

Thanks for the feedback, though. It's nice to see people actively using something I work on. grin

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu