Re: wxEuphoria: how can I INTERCEPT html link clicks?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
DanM said...

I'm not really sure how clear my question was, to anyone but myself, so I'll ask it another way.

Suppose I were to create an html page with a bunch of "dummy" links, ie, "link1.htm", "link2.htm", etc, and then load it into the wxEuphoria html window.

What I'm looking to do is allow clicking on those dummy links to be as if the text associated with the links were in fact buttons, such that clicking on them would then be trapped in the event handler and then cause various different actions, as if the words were in fact a bunch of buttons.

Dunno if that's any clearer?

DanM said...

ok, looks like it will do exactly what I want, disregard my immediately previous post smile

I understand what you're getting at now. Yes, that should work fine. In fact, that is how you could duplicate a "frames" layout with multiple wxHtmlWindows. When the user clicks a link in one window, load it into the other.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu