Re: or th ComboBox behaviour in win32Lib

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
CChris said...

Now it is clear. If you pore over the internals of Windows notifications, you'll see that combos are completely different from lists internally. So I wouldn't even expect there being a flag, everything else is different under the hood. Lists existed in Windows 3.0, combos are from one or two generations later.

Unless your code actually uses specific features of combo boxes - and it doesn't look so from your descrition -, then I'd try refactoring and use the right control in the right place. If there is a technical issue stemmo,ng from what's in your code, then I can help with the refactoring perhaps.

You may have noticed that dev/doc work on Eu4.0 has gotten priority. My being off the net for 15+ days didn't help. I haven't started doing anything on win32lib 0.70.5.

I'll refactor. There is nothing technical standing in the way. I'll let you know on the text length, also.

Thanks

Mike

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu