Re: IE View HTML Source

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jacquesd said...
DanM said...
DanM said...
DanM said...

Ok, I'll give process monitor a try. Thanks.

DanM

Jacques,

I downloaded Process Monitor, but the help file won't display content, it shows the index & table of contents, but no items help will display. What shows up is:

" The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. "

which looks as it were trying to access a page on the web, instead of internal pages in the .chm file. This happens if I open the .chm file itself or run PM and then click on "Help", and whether I'm online or not. Any suggestions? I'll try re-downloading it, but there were no indicated errors before. The web site says it's PM v1.37, but the file says it's Process Monitor v. 1.35, which is confusing. Which do you have?

Dan

I just re-downloaded Process Monitor, and now it IS v1.37, but the Help file still doesn't work. I suspect maybe there's a bad help file on the download site itself?

Dan

OK! why not simply create the "view source editor" key in the registry as described in the link posted by Matt:
http://dotnet.org.za/thea/archive/2004/11/25/7933.aspx

Jacques

I will, I just liked the idea of being able to see what might be happening first.

Dan

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu