Re: Documentation Proofreading

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jeremy said...
twbeaty said...

If I were a typo in the documentation, who would I turn myself in to?

Since you are going to be reading the docs, maybe you can save some up and send them to me? I can dish them out the right person. jeremy At cowgar com .. The docs have went through a major conversion to make them much more maintainable. So, there are going to be a fair share of formatting issues still. There are a few big doc commits outstanding that should happen early next week. As for typos, we would very much appreciate those. They are much harder to detect.

CK Lester also works on the docs, so he can be a good point of contact as well. You may just post a reply here. Your call.

Jeremy

The big commit should be in a few hours, 24 at most I think. My landline is back to normal operation now.

CChris

PS: Note about the creoe toolbar: A very nice addition. However, when it wraps, the button for say "tables" is not indented and comes right below "objects", which is not a button. I hope something can be done, but not a biggie.

PPS: When is there a clone of the navigation bar at the bottom of forum post pages, at least in meaasge view? Having to scroll to top to find the buttons is... well ... irritating on the long run.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu