Re: New Docs Online (sub-thread: is doc gen code available?)

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
DanM said...

I wonder if, alternativly, I could get the latest html source of the doc, so I could just edit that to show you what I mean? That might be simpler all around. (I'd try to copy it from viewing the source, but every time I try to do that, for some reason a Euphoria program, "NPad" comes up, which has nothing to do with the manual, it happens whenever I try to view any html source, don't know why).

Sorry to be so slow at catching on to this. I'm not meaning to create additional work. I think I finally understand what you mean about the 1 Euphoria... You are talking about the big bold one on top of the Table of Contents? That is the section title, not really a book title. If you go:

http://openeuphoria.org/docs/eu400_0009.html

You will see it for 2 Euphoria Reference Manual. It's the chapter title. It just so happens that the 1st chapter contains a table of contents. That would really go in front matter on a book, but we do not yet have the concept of Front Matter, I do not think, in the docs. I could probably play with it for a little bit and see if I could create front matter.

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu