Re: Euphoria dll

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
srvaldez said...

I downloaded Euphoria as a dll from the Archive, but it includes only a very simple example, it demonstrates the prompt_string function and nothing more. looking at the exported functions in the dll I see functions like InitBackEnd, InitEmit, InitGlobals, InitLex, InitParser and InitSymTab and many more. it would be intersting to use the Euphoria dll as a script interpreter in other languages but I need more info, can someone whith intimate knowledge of Euphoria help me?

It's not really easy to do this currently, though it's definitely something we're going to work on in the future. In the meantime, you can do this with my previous project OOEU:

http://ooeu.sf.net

You can either simply include the euphoria source in your program, or use a translated dll (the interface is exactly the same, except that you include a different file).

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu