Re: Euphoria v4.0; A couple of questions..

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Jeremy Cowgar said...
ZNorQ said...

d) I'm not a programming wizz and I'm mostly pretty busy, but if there are any ways I can contribute, where do I sign up..?

In which areas would you like to contribute? You can send me an email jeremy .. at cowgar spot com if you would like.

Jeremy

Hehe, well, contributions haven't been my strong areas up till now, so I'm pretty new at this. I've taken so much, so I guess its time to give somehow.

If you could supply me an overview of what kind of areas you would like help with, I'll see if I'm able to. It could basically be anything that you need help to - and where I'm able.

I'm going on a month vacation though, so I'd be pretty useless in august, and I guess by then 4.0 would already be released. Still, for future versions, I'd still be interested.

If you can/will, you can contact me on znorq -at- holhaug period c o m, or if you have an online list of todo's, show me that link...

Kenneth / ZNorQ

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu