Re: Manual: some routines shown as constants?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
CChris said...
Dan M. said...

Is this intentional??
Section 4.9.1, from ...6 to ...12, are routines, not constants.

And 4.21.1, Constants under Sequence Manipulation, not needed?

4.22 (Sets) doesn't have a "Page Contents" category listing like other items, though I very much like the "extra"(?) notes explaining the category itself. In fact, I'd like to see more such explanations. smile

4.25.1 (Constants under Stack) also not needed?

4.31.1 (Constants under Unit Testing Framework) also not needed? And this section is one that really could use some explanation, as I don't think what it's all about is described anywhere else?? (That is, tell what is unit testing??)

Any update on whether you can add short descriptions to the various routines listings under various "Page Contents" category listings?

And on maybe removing the outline style numbering from the listing of routines on "Page Contents" (not from the actual main manual/outline, so reference can be made numerically)? This would be both so the routine names stand out, and for more room for possible short descriptions.

Dan

Most of the files you quote are under conversion to the new format. I'm working on sets.e right now. Hopefully everything is converted by next saturday. 4.22 and before could be ready tonight, tomorrow at worst.

Just wondered what happened to lib_sets.htx, but I'm rebuilding the contents from my master file from ESL anyway.

CChris

Ok, just happened to notice them, didn't know you were already working on them smile

Dan

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu