Re: Smileys

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Dan M. said...

I like this new set of smileys a lot!

They're visible, rather than pale, they're individually expressive, and there's a wide range of expression available with them. Great! smile

Two questions:
1. When I look via Preview, the blue box background of a smiley is almost (not quite) invisible, but when a message is viewed, I see a blue box around the smiley against the white of the message background. I think you or someone said something about a browser setting that related to this, because the smiley icons themselves in fact have transparent backgrounds??

2. I guess : -) is the "normal" smiling smiley, but I wonder if you could translate :) into smile also? It's just a little faster to type, not really important at all.

Dan

Forgot to include: Looking forward to when you have time to add a "selection box" of some sort for smileys, bold/italic/etc, links, etc. smile

Dan

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu