Re: Euphoria web server

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Andy Drummond said...
Marco A. Achury P. said...

I have used Abyss Web Server, is a small download freeware to host one domain, to host more you must to buy the full version, runs on WIN and Linux version, can run Euphoria programs as CGI without previous compile. I have run QBasic as CGI on it www.aprelium.com

Thanks Marco. I have that installed and I can communicate with it, which must be the major hurdle. If I can crack how to effect CGI apps then we are well away.

I am in touch also with Louis Bryant about his Euphoria web server and I am hoping I can get that going, because it is as simple as I am and just what I want without too much understanding being necessary.

So I should get something going OK, and so thanks, guys, for all your (mostly incomprehensible) help!

Andy

Abyss is what I used when was hosting my own stuff. It was easy to get up and running and installing PHP support for.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu