Re: Links broken

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Rob Craig said...
judith evans said...

I've tried for two days to change ColoredButtonsForWin32lib entry in the archive but the date on it is still Feb. If we are not ready for this type of activity yet, please let me know and I will stop trying to update.

Igor also had a problem with usercont.exu I guess it's not completely working yet. Sorry about that. Hold off on further attempts.

Junko and I will do some more detailed testing today. It's probably some very minor glitch, such as setting the wrong permissions on a file, or something. We'll let you know when we think it is really working. A couple of simple tests worked for us, but I guess we'll have to do a proper test where we fake that we are you or Igor, and we upload a file.

Rob

OK, Junko and I fixed a bug, and now everything seems to be working with usercont.exu

It was just failing to send us the notification email for the user contributions, but we found a copy of all those emails for the past few days on the server, so there is no need to resubmit your contributions. Just take a look at the recent user contributions to make sure we have done things correctly.

Rob & Junko

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu