Re: contributor archive searches

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
euphoric said...
Unkmar said...

Yes, tiggr was forcibly removed by an automated bot that is modelled after my own bot. It detected a swear word and did not issue any warnings before removal. That code had already been deactivated in my bot and is now deactivated in eubotmar2 as well.

I apologize for all the headaches that my code and clones thereof have and will likely cause. It is my intention to be helpful. Not harmful.

The truth emerges and, once again, Kat has simply played the pity-me-I'm-a-victim card when she never was a victim.

Unkmar, it's not your fault this brief dust-up has occurred. Kat could have simply seen it for what it was- a temporary error (although kicking for swear words isn't a bad idea)- instead of her usual: played it up so she could get some sympathy and attention. Just restart the bot!

Kat, get over yourself for the sake of the Euphoria community.

I didn't know why Tiggr was removed, until Unk posted in this forum, because he never told me on irc. Furthermore, i didn't recognise it as a swear word until it was pointed out here. The 'o' was simply dropped from the word "hello". It could have been a typo anyone could have made, and people have made previously.

As CK can't get over me, and he automatically chalks up any responce i make to some mental deficency without knowing the facts, i'll spare him my presence in #Euphoria.

Kat

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu