Re: New Smileys

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Jeremy Cowgar said...

Here is a test of the smileys in text. This is going to say nothing of value but it will have enough typed into it to word wrap a few times so we can see what a paragraph looks like with a smile right in the middle of it. I hope that was enough. Is this making sense to you? I wonder if you are still reading. I'll bet if you are still reading that you will read to the end even though this is saying nothing at all of value. You just can't quit, can you? You have to read until the end!? See, I'm a great writer, look how captivating my text is! I should cease programming and write a book, but what would I write about? Maybe Programming grin

Ok... Did you read it all? I knew you would! So, how does it look mixed in a paragraph? That's the main reason we need the icons to be small sad

Jeremy

I prefer these newer ones, they stand out much better. They are a tad small, but they can hardly be more than 30% bigger than what they are.

CChris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu