Re: Features for the forum? ...silk smileys too pale?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Dan M. said...
Jeremy Cowgar said...
Greg Haberek said...

The star icon gets my approval. Where did you get it? Looks like one of the silk icons I've been handing you. Did you download the whole set? grin

Yup. They are not all online, only the ones we are currently using.

Jeremy

Actually, I find the otherwise spiffy smileys in particular way too pale for tired old eyes to discern which smiley I'm seeing, at least in contrast to other presentations of smileys. And that kinda looses the point of them for expressing an emotion. sad
(And they all seem to have that pale blue background, which is not necessary/useful, particularly for a smiley?)

Not an important problem, I know, but everyone is getting older, so you never know who's butt something like that will bite.

Dan

Never thought that I'd ever have to admit to having my butt bitten by a pale smiley. sad

It might be a good idea to add the formatting codes for available icons to the Common Formatting list.
I'm tickled pink at all the formatting styles we now have access to.

I like the stars and the smiley's, but, bigger, & brighter is better, believe me.

The forum is looking really great. Thanks again for all the good work!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu