Re: Features for the forum? ... "New" icon too pale?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Kenneth Rhodes said...

I think the "New" icon is too small and too pale. It is not clear to me what it actually represents as I view the message list some items in the message list are not marked by the "new" icon that appear to be unread and "old" while others which are "newer" and unread are not. Perhaps the icon label was lost as a result of viewing the message in the thread view? Actually, I think the an icon which reads "New" is a misnomer and therefore misleading. Perhaps the icon should read "unread", if that is what it purports to indicate. "New" seems redundant in the message list view which reports messages sorted with the most recent message posted from the top down together with a time notation.

It's indicator means unread indeed. The system tracks if you have read a message or not. How is a star? Or maybe Greg can come up with a better icon. Or suggestions?

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu