Re: Getting full path of a file?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Jeremy Cowgar said...
don cole said...

I was told ver.4 was only for developers aqnd could not be found on the Euphoria Webpage.

So back to "where do I get ver.4?"

Hm, 4.0 is not only for developers. It does take a bit to make it work right now as it is not available in binary format alone. You must be willing to work with SVN. You can download SVN and do:

C:\> svn co http://rapideuphoria.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/rapideuphoria/trunk euphoria-4.0 

Then download the latest .zip file from eubins and place the .exe's and .libs into the C:\euphoria-4.0\bin directory. Then configure your environment properly (PATH and possibly EUINC and EUDIR). You will then be set with 4.0.

Bear in mind, 4.0 has bugs. We have not even hit alpha stage yet. Once it hits alpha, you will then be able to download pre-made versions ready to go, but it will still be buggy. The alpha and beta stages are when massive amounts of bugs will be fixed because users like yourself are using it to find problems.

Jeremy

OK I'll work on that. What does SVN?

What I said about

integer counnt = 1 

not being legal is not entirely false.

I'm sill trying to fifure out how to use this forum.

Don Cole A Bug is an un-documented feature. A Feature is a documented Bug.

Thanks Jeremy for all you are doing.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu