Re: Features for the forum?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Jeremy Cowgar said...
bernie said...

I would like to see someway to adjust the size of the text and display to a smaller size. It is 4 or 5 times too large.

Ok. I am not sure why it's 4-5 times larger though. I do not actually set the font size anywhere, so it should just be using the default font size. You can look at the stylesheet: http://www.openeuphoria.org/EUforum/style.css ... Maybe I should not be using Verdana?

Jeremy,

This is *very* nice! Good job! :)

I like the font size as it is, so if you do change it, I hope you make it adjustable (and stored, so once reader sets it, stays like that for next time).

Also, one tweak would make the threads display even better: when a thread is read (well, selected, & presumed all read), can you make all those just looked at also show as read in the main Message List? That way a person can know which message to resume reading by threads *at* as new posts to that thread come in.

Dan

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu