i've got an update to my preprocessor on the Euphoria web page that
takes care of some problems introduced with my new '@' macro.

i've also posted an "early alpha" of a text-based gui. i introduced
a bug in it just before i sent it out by trying to add a last-minute
feature (always a *bad* plan), so the scrolling lists apparently blow
up. aaargh! i apologize for the problem, and will try to fix the
bug asap so the fix (and some more complete documentation) can be
posted by tomorrow morning.

-- david cuny

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize


Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu