1. Orx Engine Wrapper Update #2

Hello all,

Great progress has been made on the Orx engine wrapper. All the functions have basiclly been wrapped. The ones that are not inlined anyways. Greg has graciously agreed to help with the inline functions. Once the orx_execute function (which is inlined) has been written. Orx should be ready for some demo programs to be written. I have also finished converting the Orx structs to Eu constants. Stay tuned, it shouldn't be long before Orx is ready for general use.

https://github.com/gAndy50/EuOrx

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Orx Engine Wrapper Update #2

Icy_Viking said...

Greg has graciously agreed to help with the inline functions.

I have been working on this and I have a lot staged. I'm also working on separating the functions into their respective include files to mirror the original library. I will pull your recent changes in and continue working.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Orx Engine Wrapper Update #2

ghaberek said...
Icy_Viking said...

Greg has graciously agreed to help with the inline functions.

I have been working on this and I have a lot staged. I'm also working on separating the functions into their respective include files to mirror the original library. I will pull your recent changes in and continue working.

-Greg

Putting the functions into their own separate include files shouldn't be too hard. Just copy and paste, mostly? I can help with that.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu