1. Euphoria win32 demo not working

Hi everyone

I’m having some trouble with getting the win32 demo “window.exw” to work!

I’ve just had to reinstall Windows XP on my laptop, after complete the XP install, I started to put back all the programs I use, one of them being euphoria, I download the Euphoria v3.1.1 from the main website http://www.rapideuphoria.com/v20.htm, I then install it Has I normal would no problems there.

This is starting to turn into a rant! Lol.

The problem is when a try and run the win32 demo they all crash with this error message.

C:\EUPHORIA\DEMO\WIN32\window.exw:230 in procedure WinMain() A machine-level exception occurred during execution of this statement

I’ve tried uninstalling and download euphoria v3 again and reinstall with a new download install And still I get the same error message.

Also the problem appears in bind executable files like in the enhanced IDE, these also crash with the Same error message “A machine-level exception occurred “.

Euphoria use to work perfectly fine on my laptop before I did this new install. I’ve been thinking there must be something a wrong with the windows installation, So I ran system file checker from my XP CD still nothing report.

I even went has far has writing the win32 demo “window.exw” in c to double check my system is working correctly.

Please can u suggested something that might help me get euphoria running again on my laptop!

Ps Might a new install fix this problem? My XP disk has some scratch and in on place a bit of the film is missing.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Euphoria win32 demo not working

gareth_mcdaid said...

Hi everyone

I’m having some trouble with getting the win32 demo “window.exw” to work!

I’ve just had to reinstall Windows XP on my laptop, after complete the XP install, I started to put back all the programs I use, one of them being euphoria, I download the Euphoria v3.1.1 from the main website http://www.rapideuphoria.com/v20.htm, I then install it Has I normal would no problems there.

This is starting to turn into a rant! Lol.

The problem is when a try and run the win32 demo they all crash with this error message.

C:\EUPHORIA\DEMO\WIN32\window.exw:230 in procedure WinMain() A machine-level exception occurred during execution of this statement

I’ve tried uninstalling and download euphoria v3 again and reinstall with a new download install And still I get the same error message.

Also the problem appears in bind executable files like in the enhanced IDE, these also crash with the Same error message “A machine-level exception occurred “.

Euphoria use to work perfectly fine on my laptop before I did this new install. I’ve been thinking there must be something a wrong with the windows installation, So I ran system file checker from my XP CD still nothing report.

I even went has far has writing the win32 demo “window.exw” in c to double check my system is working correctly.

Please can u suggested something that might help me get euphoria running again on my laptop!

Ps Might a new install fix this problem? My XP disk has some scratch and in on place a bit of the film is missing.

These issues are consistent with DEP. 3.1.1 has no support for DEP, so you have to turn it off (or leave it on only for essential services).

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Euphoria win32 demo not working

thanks you for the help! you fixed my problem! :)

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu