1. Stoppin' by

Hello there Euphorians,

Recently I got a little nostalgic about the days I was coding Euphoria and though I'd stop by to say hello.

It's been about five years since last time I used Euphoria. I still cherish the joys of learning programming in Euphoria, as it was the first real programming language I learned. But must of all, I enjoyed the great community around here. Thank you for helping me get into the IT world.

These day I am making money as an Enterprise Java programmer and developing distributed numerical computing systems in C as PhD student.

I briefly checked the changes in Euphoria, it's nice it is now open source. I also like the new forum and wiki. Sadly still no OOP - I got so used to OOP I'd not code without it today.

How are you guys doing? Some known names still here? Judith Evans, Derek Parnell, Igor Kachan and others?

Best regards, Martin Stachon

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Stoppin' by

Hey Martin, cool of you to stop by!

stachon said...

These day I am making money as an Enterprise Java programmer and developing distributed numerical computing systems in C as PhD student.

I'm so sorry. :D

Well, I hope you're making the big bucks. :)

There has always been talk of OOP and Euphoria. It might come one day, say version 5.0 or 6.0...?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu