1. Which Euphoria

Hi Just wanted to know if i am right or not,there are 2 euphoria's now,the one on rds website and the one here. If so do i have to run the ex files diffarenty or can i run them all off of the openeuphoria version. Thank you for helping BTW does anyone know if there is a dll for the database system yet,I really need a dll so that i can use it in liberty basic,but i do not know c at all,so i can not make a dll. David P Mosley

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Which Euphoria

Yes, Euhoria 3.1.1 is, as far as I know, 'frozen' now.

Version 4.0 is vastly improved and expanded, and many, perhaps most, of the extra features that people have been asking for have been added. These new features make programming with Euphoria (4.0) much easier and more pleasant.

Naturally, that also means there is some learning to do. You can download the documentation in several different formats from http://rapideuphoria.com/contrib.htm.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Which Euphoria

Hi Thank you for the answer. I do like the new one,I am just starting to learn it agian So i will keep up to date on openEuphoria David P Mosley BTW: the one thing i would like to see on the fourm is a send an email when someone replies to a post

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu