1. EuIup3 - New Version - New Home

Hello,

EuIup3 has moved. I am also a developer on the Fossil SCM system (since 2007). I have broken tradition of using SVN with my public Euphoria projects because Fossil is so much easier to work with for me. Thus, the existing SVN repository is now defunct for EuIup3. Fossil has built in a distributed ticket system and distributed wiki system. Thus, the old EuIup3 wiki is also defunct.

Everything can be accessed now from one URL:

http://jeremy.cowgar.com/euiup3

This URL contains source code links, time line browsing, ticket system and the wiki system. It also contains a windows snapshot that is linked against the recently released Iup version 3.0 final. The EuIup3 project is fully functional but in it's documentation and examples not as far along as the IupEu 2.6 project. EuIup3 also does not yet wrap extra libraries such as the advanced Canvas (CD) or the advanced image handling/editing (IM). These will come, but we are not yet there.

Comments welcome.

Those of you that have helped with IupEu 2.6 and wish to continue with the EuIup3 project, please let me know and I can make sure you get an account and understand how to use Fossil.

Jeremy Cowgar

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu