1. CxImage - Mic wandering around here lately?

I have been using your CxImage processing library in a project and was wondering if you hand built the DLL? If so, did you build the entire library or just a handful of functions? Specifically I was wondering about the CXI_GetType function. I wrapped the function myself buy I seem to be getting the dreaded invalid function error... I mean it can't seem to find it in the DLL. Any ideas?

Thanks for all your hard work on this, its an awesome little lib.

Steve A.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: CxImage - Mic wandering around here lately?

ssallen said...

I have been using your CxImage processing library in a project and was wondering if you hand built the DLL? If so, did you build the entire library or just a handful of functions? Specifically I was wondering about the CXI_GetType function. I wrapped the function myself buy I seem to be getting the dreaded invalid function error... I mean it can't seem to find it in the DLL. Any ideas?

Steve A.

I am not Mic but I think I know the situation. It appears that the DLL was created from a C or C library. It looks like only the documented functions are in the DLL. I could be wrong but that is the way the DLL appears.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: CxImage - Mic wandering around here lately?

ssallen said...

Steve A.

You can use dependency walker to get a list of exported functions by name http://www.dependencywalker.com/ free to download

Jacques

4. Re: CxImage - Mic wandering around here lately?

Ok, I guess I'll have to dig into the DLL.

Thanks!

Steve A.

5. Re: CxImage - Mic wandering around here lately?

I built the full CxImage (static) library. Well, minus support for a few image formats that I didn't care about. But none of the CxImage functions are exposed directly through the DLL since many/most of them are class methods iirc. So what I did was write some C code that wraps the C stuff and exposed that through the DLL. I can put the source code for my DLL online if there's something you want to add to it.

6. Re: CxImage - Mic wandering around here lately?

That would be awesome. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Steve A.

7. Re: CxImage - Mic wandering around here lately?

The source is here: http://jiggawatt.org/cximage-dll-src.zip

You'll need the full source for CxImage as well (available at codeproject.com) to be able to build my DLL. I've included a prebuilt lib file in the zip so you don't have to do that yourself, but you'll still need the header files.

Forked into: No Links working at http://jiggawatt.org/

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu