1. The manual in one file??

The Eu4 documentation is marvellous and contains so much new stuff that I want to be able to print it all off, make it into a book (staple it together!) and sit quietly in my armchair to read it.

Is there a version which I can throw at my printer? I can't see how it can be done with the hypertext version. I am a bit old-fashioned - I find printed docs on paper far easier to sit and read than online docs. The latter are great to find specific things, but I just need to get a hold on this fairly amazing advance on Eu 3.

Andy

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: The manual in one file??

You may/may not want to wait to print it off, as it will be changing. Periodically there is a PDF file published that would be your best bet for printing. If you simply want a single HTML file now, I can generate one for you. Otherwise, maybe someone here will post about an up coming PDF file?

BTW... I am like you, give me a book any day!

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: The manual in one file??

I will be generating a new pdf. Expect it to be at RapidEuphoria within a few hours.

4. Re: The manual in one file??

_tom said...

I will be generating a new pdf. Expect it to be at RapidEuphoria within a few hours.

That will do nicely, thank you! I keep forgetting to look at the contribs page these days.

And Jeremy, I know it will change but as you get into beta issues I think the bulk will be constant. Books are best - especially when there are 66 of them together!

Andy

PS: Wow, that's one and a half reams to print! A lot of paper and (more importantly) lots of toner!

5. Re: The manual in one file??

I uploaded a "raw text" version of SVN2645 documentation to RapidEuphoria. Expect to see it 'shortly.' (This is documentation before it is processed into an html or pdf.)

Creolehtml froze on my computer; so I can't make a PDF just yet. I don't have the time to figure out what the problem is this afternoon.

tom

6. Re: The manual in one file??

AndyDrummond said...

Books are best - especially when there are 66 of them together!

LOL ... except if you're Catholic, Orthodox, Jewish, Buddhist, Jain, Muslim, Bahai-ist, Shinto, ... blink

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu