1. Does IDE work with new win32lib?

I got this error:

C:\euphoria\IDE104\includes\IDE_about.ew:108 Win32LibVersionEx has not been declared setText(LText8,sprintf(MsgNos[10][3] ,{Win32LibVersionEx[1],Win32LibVersionE x[2],Win32LibVersionEx[3],Win32LibVersionEx[4]} ) & " " & Win32LibVersionEx[5]) ^

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Does IDE work with new win32lib?

Looks like the string Win32LibVersionEx has not been defined in the new Win32Lib, when it was in the version Judith used for the final version of IDE. IDE was never used with Eu 4 and changed to Win32Lib with Eu 4 in mind might cause it to fail. If you want to use IDE - and I use it often - then stick to Eu 3 and the WIn32Lib 0.70.4a. I'm not sure who is working on Win32Lib just now, I've been out of it for a while on other stuff. There has been no work on IDE for a year now.

So the answer to your question looks like No. You could always modify the relevant bit of IDE and see if that makes it run OK, I guess.

Andy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Does IDE work with new win32lib?

penpal0andrew said...

I got this error:

C:\euphoria\IDE104\includes\IDE_about.ew:108 Win32LibVersionEx has not been declared setText(LText8,sprintf(MsgNos[10][3] ,{Win32LibVersionEx[1],Win32LibVersionE x[2],Win32LibVersionEx[3],Win32LibVersionEx[4]} ) & " " & Win32LibVersionEx[5]) ^

Change the IDE line to ...

setText(LText8,sprintf(MsgNos[10][3] ,{Win32LibVersion[1], 
                                           Win32LibVersion[2], 
                                           Win32LibVersion[3], 
                                           Win32LibVersion[4]}  
                          )  
           ) 

I'll fix the IDE code in the sourceforge respository.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu