1. Any Closer To Beta Yet

Hey Guys,

Are we any closer to a beta release of 4.0 yet? It has been awhile since Alpha 3 was released. Also, I remember reading somehere, that 4.0 would be released this summer, or perhaps fall. This is just what I read, I'm not totally sure on the details. Anyways good luck with development, and hope to see another release soon. Also, how do you guys like Frost, I plan on doing a major overhaul on it, when 4.0 is released.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Any Closer To Beta Yet

Andy said...

Hey Guys,

Are we any closer to a beta release of 4.0 yet? It has been awhile since Alpha 3 was released. Also, I remember reading somehere, that 4.0 would be released this summer, or perhaps fall. This is just what I read, I'm not totally sure on the details. Anyways good luck with development, and hope to see another release soon. Also, how do you guys like Frost, I plan on doing a major overhaul on it, when 4.0 is released.

I hope that 4.0 final will be released this summer, not this fall! I believe we are getting pretty close to releasing beta 1. You can take a peek at the outstanding bugs: Open Bugs (Be sure to filter by those that are Open only). The list was pretty small but as we started working on some of the more complex bugs, we uncovered more. The good thing is, I believe 4.0 is getting to be pretty stable already in it's current state. This can only be a good thing. However, we have taken quite some time to get here, that's the most certain down side.

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Any Closer To Beta Yet

Oh, I'm sorry, but I have not played with Frost getlost I have never been good with anything that relies on a graphical ability.

Jeremy

4. Re: Any Closer To Beta Yet

jeremy said...

Oh, I'm sorry, but I have not played with Frost getlost I have never been good with anything that relies on a graphical ability.

Jeremy

Its ok. Frost is in an alpha stat of its own. However, I plan on rewriting it from scartch, once 4.0 is released.

5. Re: Any Closer To Beta Yet

We have one more bug that needs to be fixed, then beta will be on the way.

Jeremy

6. Re: Any Closer To Beta Yet

jeremy said...

We have one more bug that needs to be fixed, then beta will be on the way.

Jeremy

I see, so we are getting there.

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu