1. EuInc.Conf Problem

In trying to run the QT demos provided by Jeremy, I get the error message:

C:\PROGRA~1\Euphoria\EuQT\examples\hello.ex:6 
can't find qt/core.e in C:\PROGRA~1\Euphoria\EuQT\examples\ 
or in C:\PROGRA~1\Euphoria\EuQT\examples 
or in c:/euphoria/include/;c:/eu_include/euslibs/;c:/eu_include/eusql/;c:/eu_include/matheval/;c:/eu_include/win32lib/include/;c:/eu_include/wxeuphoria/;c:/eu_include/odbc/;c:/eu_include/ooeu/;c:/eu_include/creole/;c:/eu_include/eugtk/;c:/bin/bbcmf-system/;c:/bin/bbcmf-plugins/;c:/bin/bbcmf-jslibs/ 
or in C:\EU_INCLUDE\WIN32LIB\INCLUDE;C:\EU_INCLUDE\WXEUPHORIA\INCLUDE\;C:\EU_INCLUDE\EUGRID\;C:\EU_INCLUDE\XCONTROLS\;c:\eu_include\other;c:\eu_include\eusql;c:\eu_include\postgresql;c:\euphoria\source;c:\eu_include\ooeu;c:\eu_include\matheval;c:\eu_include\odbc;c:\eu_include\euslibs; 
or in C:\EUPHORIA\include 
include qt/core.e as qt 
                       ^ 

It seems to be ignoring the euinc.conf file provided in the examples folder and seeing the one in my euphoria/bin folder. I would hope that the interpreter could make use of both euinc.conf files... isn't that the expected behavior?

(Looks like there needs to be some kind of option for allowing word wrap in {{{...}}} sections. Otherwise, it will screw up HTML displays in browsers.)

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: EuInc.Conf Problem

CK,

{{{ means "Creole, don't you touch this text, it's preformatted exactly how I want it!"

Anyway, try: exwc -i .. hello.ex and see what that does. If you are using a more recent 4.0 build, you'll need to modify core.e to not include callback.e. I have not updated it yet for that change.

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: EuInc.Conf Problem

jeremy said...

CK,

{{{ means "Creole, don't you touch this text, it's preformatted exactly how I want it!"

Oh all right...

jeremy said...

Anyway, try: exwc -i .. hello.ex and see what that does. If you are using a more recent 4.0 build, you'll need to modify core.e to not include callback.e. I have not updated it yet for that change.

I'm using 4.0a2.

Using the above commandline gave me this:

hello.ex:33 
Errors resolving the following references: 
	C:\PROGRA~1\Euphoria\EuQT\examples\..\qt/core.e (33): call_back 

return call_back({'+', rid}) 
		                ^ 

4. Re: EuInc.Conf Problem

Ok, I need to commit an update smile

For now, change qt/core.e's line that says include std/dll.e to read public include std/dll.e. That should fix the problem.

Jeremy

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu