1. ide 1.0.4 compiled?

Does anybody have a compiled copy of IDE and the editor version 1.0.4 that they could post? I haven't transitioned to Eu 4 yet. Thanks!

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: ide 1.0.4 compiled?

otterdad said...

Does anybody have a compiled copy of IDE and the editor version 1.0.4 that they could post? I haven't transitioned to Eu 4 yet. Thanks!

I have a compiled version of IDE and Editor using Eu 4.0 rev 1319. Unfortunately I can only test with Windows Vista in the moment although it should work with XP or Windows 2000 too. I do not know if it would run with other systems. If you wish to test it I can send you a copy. I can be emailed at web.de
My address there is R.Stowasser

Roland

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: ide 1.0.4 compiled?

Hi Otterdad,

I wrote these notes to myself quite a while back when I compiled the IDE source into a standalone executable. I hope they help. In my case I have the following disk layout:

I installed Euphoria into c:\euphoria I installed win32lib into c:\euphoria\win32lib I installed the IDE source into c:\euphoria\ide

1. Open a Windows Shell. E.g click Start -> click Run -> type cmd
  2. c:\> set EUINC="c:\euphoria\win32lib\include"
  3. c:\> set EUDIR="c:\euphoria"
  4. c:\> set PATH=%PATH%;c:\euphoria\bin
  5. c:\> cd c:\euphoria\ide
  6. c:\> bindw ide.exw

You can now run ide.exe

Obviously all of those environment variables can be set in your process environment, however I list them above to make it explicit.

Cheers,
Mark

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu