1. Nexus Radio v3

Hello All! It has been a long time since I have posted. I wanted to let everyone we finally released Nexus Radio v3. As with the previous versions, Nexus Radio was developed using Euphoria.

This is the first major release in over a year and we have added dozens of new features. We have spent countless hours redesigning the GUI to make it easier for users to navigate both the new Nexus Radio player and website. In addition to the new GUI, we have added a powerful new feature called “Music On-Demand”. Users can now search and download over 15 million songs directly to their PC using the new Music On-Demand Feature.

You can download Nexus Radio by clicking the following link:

Download Nexus Radio

Thank you, C Bouzy

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Nexus Radio v3

Okay, I'll bite. 15 million songs? Are these royalty free? I've used Nexus in the past and thought it was a great product!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Nexus Radio v3

I think you are asking if it is legal to download the songs? Nexus Radio searches 3rd party sites for the song /artist you enter and displays the results within the player. Unlike P2P networks you are not sharing anything. But there is no yes or no answer to your question, because you will get a different answer depending on who you ask.

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu