1. EuForum proposal

Jeremy,

Would be nice to have a "lost password" option. I've lost the password for my previous account "znorq", so I had to generate this new one (znorq2)..

PS! Sorry if this has been mentioned/proposed earlier, haven't been in this forum for quite some time..

Kenneth / ZNorQ

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: EuForum proposal (and another: <break quote>

And I have another proposal to add:

While it's easy enough to figure out how to "break" a quoted reply to add different comments to different parts of the quoted reply, it would be easier for anyone new to the forum to do so if there were a <break quote> formatting command.

Plus, it might save us from some of the messed up posts which have occurred, I think, because of mis-applied "<end quote>", "<quote me>" sequences.

Dan

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: EuForum proposal (and another: <break quote>

This is a good thread. Maybe we can get all our feature wishes in this thread?

If you have a wish, let it be known here!

Thanks,

Jeremy

4. Re: EuForum proposal (and another: <break quote>

Sounds good. I have another one then; How about the ability to make posts 'sticky' - we might have good use for that, such as in this case..?

Now, everybody shouldn't be able to do that, but maybe for a select few. Could have an option where members could propose the post to be 'sticky'.

Kenneth / ZNorQ

5. Re: EuForum proposal (and another: <break quote>

Hi

Stickys would clog up the top of the forum.

Instead of sticky, use wiki, with auto post to the forum that the stickywiki has been updated - that way the message would flow down the list as the others do.

Chris

6. Re: EuForum proposal (and another: <break quote>

In that case, the EuForum proposal should be in the wiki instead of just this forum, or else it would quickly 'drown' and be forgotten as other posts would pour in...

Kenneth / ZNorQ

7. Re: EuForum proposal (and another: <break quote>

Agreed

8. Re: EuForum proposal: sticky topic requesting

I think this post topic belongs right here, because this is where people, especially new Euphoria users, might come first, so leaving forum improvement suggestions here would just make sense. But keeping this topic up top (at least for a while) is also a good idea, so instead of just letting any yahoo smile make their favorite post sticky, maybe an option to request that a post be made sticky could be added, and the "moderator" could decide which one or two could be granted stickiness?

Dan

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu